- Identifying life threatening emergencies
- Chain of Survival
- Cardiac Arrest
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), 1-Rescuer & 2-Rescuer CPR for adult, child and infant
- Using Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for adult, child and infant.
Individuals who do not work in healthcare field but are occupationally required to, or desire to have CPR knowledge and skills.
Mode of Training
- Audio visuals classroom training
- Power Point Presentations
- Demonstrations & practice
- Hands on practice on manikins
- Live demonstrations of various skills
- Duration: 1 Day
- Validity: 2 Years
- Certification: American Safety & Health Institute(ASHI)